Friday, May 8, 2015

Response to Heidegger


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzRVBnPYGdo


Response to Heidegger: For this project, I wanted to response to Heidegger. He says we make the original meaning of something lose something because we compound it. He also said that we should reject technology, but accept it. And I agree with that in a sense. If you embrace technology and accept it to a fault, there can be consequences. There are also dark sides to technology and my project depicted that through the subject of human trafficking. Human trafficking is prevalent and has now found its way to social media. My projects that as my project emphasizes what exactly can happen in the Internet besides its use for communication. In the video, you will see how human trafficking expires and the overall arch of the dangers of the Internet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment