Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This is my avatar for second life. To the left is my fantasy-self. My fantasy-self is tan and skinnier. I do love to wear dresses and I have long stringy hair. I picked the outfit because it is something that resembles to my style. I appreciate anything vintage and the dress on the left is something I would wear although I dont think I would wear it in public. Which is why it is my fantasy-self. My fantasy-self would wear anything vintage and 50's style all day. It is noticeable that my characters physical appearance are not too different. That is because there is only a few modifications I wanted to change from my real-self to my fantasy-self in terms of style and not so much on the physical appearance. On the right side is my real-self. I do have long curly hair and in real life, I am a much simpler person. I also just wear a lot of dark colors. My real-self is also a lot curvier.

No comments:

Post a Comment