Monday, October 20, 2014

My visual score

Displaying photo.JPG

Artist statement: Below is my visual score. The triangles in the images are supposed to depict how the tempo of the instrument was supposed to be played along with the triangles. The triangles that were pointing downward were meant to play slower beats. The triangles that were pointing upward were meant to play a faster beat. The lines inside the triangles also play as to how the beats should sound. The longer the lines were in the triangle meant that I wanted the tempo to be longer. If the lines in the triangle were short, it meant that I only wanted the beats to be played a little more abrupt and slower. Lastly, the diagonal lines meant that they could be played however the person played my score wanted to. I thought he did a brilliant job in interpreting my score as well as incorporating his own interpretation of my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment