Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lightbox


For the light box project I used this image. I enjoy making collages because they have a subliminal message but a strong one because they are represented in the images. I saw the use of the light box as a means to put light into something that I thought mattered. That to me was the image of a collage I created. This collage has significant meaning because in the past I sent it to local politician. This imagery is something I want to put light on because it conveys an important issue to me. Human trafficking. I truly believe this issue is silent in that nobody talks about it or thinks it's a worthy cause to fight against. I thought the use of the light box was a perfect way to convey the message that I want human trafficking to be put to light.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment